The Money Advice Service is an independent service set up by the government to help people manage their money better.
It has just published new information about the Universal Credit benefit.
The information contains five animated videos to help claimants understand different aspects of Universal Credit including:
- How to choose a bank account;
- How to open a bank account;
- How to make payments using your bank account;
- How to use your bank account to make budgeting easier;
- How to cope with worries about paying your rent;
Find out more and watch the videos HERE.